Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Sassuolo VS AC Milan Prediction Italian Serie A

Sassuolo VS AC Milan Prediction Italian Serie A

Posted: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 06:56:24 GMT     From: goaloo    

Sassuolo VS AC Milan Prediction Italian Serie A

Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Sassuolo win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 30.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sassuolo scored 6 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 0.60 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sassuolo scored 1 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 0.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 75.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team AC Milan scored 11 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, AC Milan scored 6 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Sassuolo last five matches: L/L/W/D/L; AC Milan last five matches: D/L/W/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Sassuolo and AC Milan scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Sassuolo wins is 27.2%, the chance for a draw is 27.6% and the chance for AC Milan to win this game is 45.2%.


Sassuolo VS AC Milan Prediction
The First Pick: AC Milan to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.