Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Sevilla U19 VS FC Spartak Moskva U19 Prediction UEFA Youth League U19

Sevilla U19 VS FC Spartak Moskva U19 Prediction UEFA Youth League U19

Posted: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 08:28:36 GMT     From: goaloo    

Sevilla U19 VS FC Spartak Moskva U19 Prediction UEFA Youth League U19

UEFA Youth League U19 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Sevilla U19 win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 100.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sevilla U19 scored 13 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sevilla U19 scored 4 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 7 matches, away team FC Spartak Moskva U19 scored 8 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.14 goals per game. Win rate is 28.57%, Draw rate is 28.57%, Loss rate is 42.86%.


4. In of the last 7 matches, FC Spartak Moskva U19 scored 1 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 0.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 66.67%.


5. Sevilla U19 last five matches: D/W/L/L/W; FC Spartak Moskva U19 last five matches: D/W/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Sevilla U19 and FC Spartak Moskva U19 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Sevilla U19 wins is 53.1%, the chance for a draw is 23.7% and the chance for FC Spartak Moskva U19 to win this game is 23.2%.


Sevilla U19 VS FC Spartak Moskva U19 Prediction
The First Pick: Sevilla U19 to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.