Soccer
News
Basketball

Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Smouha SC VS Tala Al Jaish Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Smouha SC VS Tala Al Jaish Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Posted: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 06:38:44 GMT     From: goaloo    

Smouha SC VS Tala Al Jaish Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Egyptian Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 9 matches, home team Smouha SC win rate is 44.44%, odds win rate is 33.33%, odd rate is 66.67%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Smouha SC scored 9 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Smouha SC scored 3 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 33.33%, Home Draw rate is 66.67%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Tala Al Jaish scored 10 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Tala Al Jaish scored 6 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Smouha SC last five matches: W/D/W/D/W; Tala Al Jaish last five matches: D/D/L/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 44.44% chance that Smouha SC and Tala Al Jaish scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Smouha SC wins is 47.8%, the chance for a draw is 30.9% and the chance for Tala Al Jaish to win this game is 21.3%.


Smouha SC VS Tala Al Jaish Prediction
The First Pick: Smouha SC to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.