Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Sparta Rotterdam VS Volendam Prediction International Club Friendly

Sparta Rotterdam VS Volendam Prediction International Club Friendly

Posted: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 00:09:02 GMT     From: goaloo    

Sparta Rotterdam VS Volendam Prediction International Club Friendly

International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Sparta Rotterdam win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 60.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sparta Rotterdam scored 10 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sparta Rotterdam scored 9 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Volendam scored 10 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Volendam scored 6 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Sparta Rotterdam last five matches: D/W/D/L/L; Volendam last five matches: W/L/D/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Sparta Rotterdam and Volendam scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Sparta Rotterdam wins is 66.5%, the chance for a draw is 18.8% and the chance for Volendam to win this game is 14.8%.


Sparta Rotterdam VS Volendam Prediction
The First Pick: Sparta Rotterdam to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.