Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Sport Boys Warnes VS Blooming Prediction Bolivia Primera Division

Sport Boys Warnes VS Blooming Prediction Bolivia Primera Division

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 14:44:05 GMT     From: goaloo    

Sport Boys Warnes VS Blooming Prediction Bolivia Primera Division

Bolivia Primera Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Sport Boys Warnes win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sport Boys Warnes scored 10 goals and conceded 24 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sport Boys Warnes scored 6 goals and conceded 14 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 16.67%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Blooming scored 14 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Blooming scored 0 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 0.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 66.67%.


5. Sport Boys Warnes last five matches: L/L/L/L/D; Blooming last five matches: D/L/W/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 20.00% chance that Sport Boys Warnes and Blooming scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Sport Boys Warnes wins is 30.0%, the chance for a draw is 27.6% and the chance for Blooming to win this game is 42.4%.


Sport Boys Warnes VS Blooming Prediction
The First Pick: Blooming to win
The Second Pick: Sport Boys Warnes to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.