Soccer
News
Basketball

Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Sport Club Recife PE VS Atletico Junior Barranquilla Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Sport Club Recife PE VS Atletico Junior Barranquilla Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Posted: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 10:25:05 GMT     From: goaloo    

Sport Club Recife PE VS Atletico Junior Barranquilla Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Sport Club Recife PE win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sport Club Recife PE scored 9 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sport Club Recife PE scored 6 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Atletico Junior Barranquilla scored 11 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Atletico Junior Barranquilla scored 4 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 60.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Sport Club Recife PE last five matches: L/D/D/W/L; Atletico Junior Barranquilla last five matches: L/D/W/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Sport Club Recife PE and Atletico Junior Barranquilla scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Sport Club Recife PE wins is 47.9%, the chance for a draw is 29.3% and the chance for Atletico Junior Barranquilla to win this game is 22.8%.


Sport Club Recife PE VS Atletico Junior Barranquilla Prediction
The First Pick: Sport Club Recife PE to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.