Soccer
News
Basketball

Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Sport Huancayo VS Alianza Lima Prediction Peru Primera Division

Sport Huancayo VS Alianza Lima Prediction Peru Primera Division

Posted: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 10:25:05 GMT     From: goaloo    

Sport Huancayo VS Alianza Lima Prediction Peru Primera Division

Peru Primera Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Sport Huancayo win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 30.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sport Huancayo scored 15 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sport Huancayo scored 11 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.83 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 66.67%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Alianza Lima scored 11 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Alianza Lima scored 5 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Sport Huancayo last five matches: W/L/L/D/D; Alianza Lima last five matches: W/D/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Sport Huancayo and Alianza Lima scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Sport Huancayo wins is 40.3%, the chance for a draw is 28.2% and the chance for Alianza Lima to win this game is 31.5%.


Sport Huancayo VS Alianza Lima Prediction
The First Pick: Sport Huancayo to win
The Second Pick: Alianza Lima to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.