Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Sporting Braga II VS Varzim Prediction Portugal Segunda Liga

Sporting Braga II VS Varzim Prediction Portugal Segunda Liga

Posted: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 08:33:46 GMT     From: goaloo    

Sporting Braga II VS Varzim Prediction Portugal Segunda Liga

Portugal Segunda Liga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 4 matches, home team Sporting Braga II win rate is 25.00%, odds win rate is 50.00%, odd rate is 25.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sporting Braga II scored 13 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sporting Braga II scored 8 goals and conceded 10 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Varzim scored 8 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Varzim scored 4 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Sporting Braga II last five matches: W/L/W/D/D; Varzim last five matches: D/L/L/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Sporting Braga II and Varzim scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Sporting Braga II wins is 40.9%, the chance for a draw is 28.9% and the chance for Varzim to win this game is 30.2%.


Sporting Braga II VS Varzim Prediction
The First Pick: Sporting Braga II to win
The Second Pick: Varzim to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.