Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Sporting Westlake VS Police SA Prediction Singapore National Football League

Sporting Westlake VS Police SA Prediction Singapore National Football League

Posted: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 08:29:43 GMT     From: goaloo    

Sporting Westlake VS Police SA Prediction Singapore National Football League

Singapore National Football League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Sporting Westlake win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 8 matches, home team Sporting Westlake scored 11 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.38 goals per game. Win rate is 37.50%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 62.50%.


2. In the last 8 matches, Sporting Westlake scored 7 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 1.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Police SA scored 22 goals and conceded 36 goals, average getting 2.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Police SA scored 13 goals and conceded 24 goals at away, average getting 2.17 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 16.67%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Sporting Westlake last five matches: L/L/W/L/W; Police SA last five matches: D/L/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Sporting Westlake and Police SA scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Sporting Westlake wins is 50.0%, the chance for a draw is 20.0% and the chance for Police SA to win this game is 30.0%.


Sporting Westlake VS Police SA Prediction
The First Pick: Sporting Westlake to win
The Second Pick: Police SA to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.