Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Stenhousemuir VS Stirling Albion Prediction Scottish Division Two

SCO L2Stenhousemuir VS Stirling Albion Prediction Scottish Division Two

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:38:07 GMT    
Scottish Division Two -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Stenhousemuir win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Stenhousemuir scored 15 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Stenhousemuir scored 7 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Stirling Albion scored 13 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Stirling Albion scored 7 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Stenhousemuir last five matches: W/D/W/L/L; Stirling Albion last five matches: L/D/L/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Stenhousemuir and Stirling Albion scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Stenhousemuir wins is 45.7%, the chance for a draw is 25.8% and the chance for Stirling Albion to win this game is 28.5%.


Stenhousemuir VS Stirling Albion Prediction
The First Pick: Stenhousemuir to win
The Second Pick: Stirling Albion to win

Stenhousemuir VS Stirling Albion Prediction Scottish Division Two

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom