Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Stevenage Borough VS Brighton U23 Prediction England Johnstone

Stevenage Borough VS Brighton U23 Prediction England Johnstone

Posted: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 10:14:52 GMT     From: goaloo    

Stevenage Borough VS Brighton U23 Prediction England Johnstone

England Johnstone -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Stevenage Borough win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Stevenage Borough scored 16 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Stevenage Borough scored 13 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 2.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Brighton U23 scored 15 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Brighton U23 scored 9 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Stevenage Borough last five matches: W/L/L/W/L; Brighton U23 last five matches: L/W/D/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Stevenage Borough and Brighton U23 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Stevenage Borough wins is 36.2%, the chance for a draw is 26.4% and the chance for Brighton U23 to win this game is 37.4%.


Stevenage Borough VS Brighton U23 Prediction
The First Pick: Brighton U23 to win
The Second Pick: Stevenage Borough to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.