Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Stranraer VS Ayr United Prediction Scottish Division One

SCO L1Stranraer VS Ayr United Prediction Scottish Division One

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:38:03 GMT    
Scottish Division One -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Stranraer win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Stranraer scored 11 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Stranraer scored 8 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Ayr United scored 29 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 2.90 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Ayr United scored 16 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 3.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 80.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Stranraer last five matches: L/L/D/W/D; Ayr United last five matches: L/L/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Stranraer and Ayr United scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Stranraer wins is 20.5%, the chance for a draw is 22.5% and the chance for Ayr United to win this game is 57.0%.


Stranraer VS Ayr United Prediction
The First Pick: Ayr United to win
The Second Pick: draw

Stranraer VS Ayr United Prediction Scottish Division One

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom