Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Sukhothai VS Chonburi Shark FC Prediction Thai Premier League

Sukhothai VS Chonburi Shark FC Prediction Thai Premier League

Posted: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 00:07:23 GMT     From: goaloo    

Sukhothai VS Chonburi Shark FC Prediction Thai Premier League

Thai Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 5 matches, home team Sukhothai win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 40.00%, odd rate is 80.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sukhothai scored 13 goals and conceded 23 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sukhothai scored 7 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Chonburi Shark FC scored 19 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Chonburi Shark FC scored 10 goals and conceded 15 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Sukhothai last five matches: D/L/L/D/D; Chonburi Shark FC last five matches: D/L/D/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 80.00% chance that Sukhothai and Chonburi Shark FC scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Sukhothai wins is 41.6%, the chance for a draw is 22.6% and the chance for Chonburi Shark FC to win this game is 35.8%.


Sukhothai VS Chonburi Shark FC Prediction
The First Pick: Sukhothai to win
The Second Pick: Chonburi Shark FC to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.