Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > TSG Hoffenheim VS Ludogorets Razgrad Prediction UEFA Europa League

TSG Hoffenheim VS Ludogorets Razgrad Prediction UEFA Europa League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:39:40 GMT     From: goaloo    

TSG Hoffenheim VS Ludogorets Razgrad Prediction UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team TSG Hoffenheim win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team TSG Hoffenheim scored 15 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, TSG Hoffenheim scored 9 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 2.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Ludogorets Razgrad scored 19 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Ludogorets Razgrad scored 4 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. TSG Hoffenheim last five matches: W/L/L/D/W; Ludogorets Razgrad last five matches: W/L/W/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that TSG Hoffenheim and Ludogorets Razgrad scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that TSG Hoffenheim wins is 37.4%, the chance for a draw is 27.7% and the chance for Ludogorets Razgrad to win this game is 34.9%.


TSG Hoffenheim VS Ludogorets Razgrad Prediction
The First Pick: TSG Hoffenheim to win
The Second Pick: Ludogorets Razgrad to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.