Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > TSV Hartberg VS Sturm Graz (Youth) Prediction International Club Friendly

TSV Hartberg VS Sturm Graz (Youth) Prediction International Club Friendly

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:43:50 GMT     From: goaloo    

TSV Hartberg VS Sturm Graz (Youth) Prediction International Club Friendly

International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team TSV Hartberg win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team TSV Hartberg scored 21 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, TSV Hartberg scored 3 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 33.33%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Sturm Graz (Youth) scored 15 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Sturm Graz (Youth) scored 5 goals and conceded 13 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. TSV Hartberg last five matches: L/W/D/L/W; Sturm Graz (Youth) last five matches: D/L/L/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that TSV Hartberg and Sturm Graz (Youth) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that TSV Hartberg wins is 55.4%, the chance for a draw is 22.3% and the chance for Sturm Graz (Youth) to win this game is 22.3%.


TSV Hartberg VS Sturm Graz (Youth) Prediction
The First Pick: TSV Hartberg to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.