Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Taifa Jang ombe VS Singida United Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFTaifa Jang ombe VS Singida United Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 08:52:20 GMT    
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Taifa Jang ombe win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 7 matches, home team Taifa Jang ombe scored 7 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 42.86%, Draw rate is 14.29%, Loss rate is 42.86%.


2. In the last 7 matches, Taifa Jang ombe scored 4 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 6 matches, away team Singida United scored 10 goals and conceded 5 goals, average getting 1.67 goals per game. Win rate is 66.67%, Draw rate is 33.33%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 6 matches, Singida United scored 4 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 1.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 66.67%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Taifa Jang ombe last five matches: D/W/L/L/W; Singida United last five matches: W/W/W/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Taifa Jang ombe and Singida United scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Taifa Jang ombe wins is 13.8%, the chance for a draw is 23.7% and the chance for Singida United to win this game is 62.5%.


Taifa Jang ombe VS Singida United Prediction
The First Pick: Singida United to win
The Second Pick: draw

Taifa Jang ombe VS Singida United Prediction International Club Friendly

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom