Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Talleres Rem de Escalada VS Atletico Atlanta Prediction Argentina Prim C Metropolitana

Talleres Rem de Escalada VS Atletico Atlanta Prediction Argentina Prim C Metropolitana

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 14:44:07 GMT     From: goaloo    

Talleres Rem de Escalada VS Atletico Atlanta Prediction Argentina Prim C Metropolitana

Argentina Prim C Metropolitana -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Talleres Rem de Escalada win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Talleres Rem de Escalada scored 14 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Talleres Rem de Escalada scored 8 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Atletico Atlanta scored 11 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Atletico Atlanta scored 5 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Talleres Rem de Escalada last five matches: L/W/W/W/W; Atletico Atlanta last five matches: W/L/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 33.33% chance that Talleres Rem de Escalada and Atletico Atlanta scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Talleres Rem de Escalada wins is 40.0%, the chance for a draw is 30.1% and the chance for Atletico Atlanta to win this game is 29.9%.


Talleres Rem de Escalada VS Atletico Atlanta Prediction
The First Pick: Talleres Rem de Escalada to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.