Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Tasman United VS Waitakere United Prediction New Zealand Football Championship

Tasman United VS Waitakere United Prediction New Zealand Football Championship

Posted: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 10:11:23 GMT     From: goaloo    

Tasman United VS Waitakere United Prediction New Zealand Football Championship

New Zealand Football Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Tasman United win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Tasman United scored 21 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Tasman United scored 10 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 2.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Waitakere United scored 23 goals and conceded 23 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Waitakere United scored 16 goals and conceded 13 goals at away, average getting 2.67 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 16.67%.


5. Tasman United last five matches: L/D/W/W/W; Waitakere United last five matches: L/W/L/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Tasman United and Waitakere United scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Tasman United wins is 34.3%, the chance for a draw is 22.8% and the chance for Waitakere United to win this game is 42.9%.


Tasman United VS Waitakere United Prediction
The First Pick: Waitakere United to win
The Second Pick: Tasman United to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.