Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Tescoma Zlin VS Lokomotiv Moscow Prediction UEFA Europa League

Tescoma Zlin VS Lokomotiv Moscow Prediction UEFA Europa League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:39:55 GMT     From: goaloo    

Tescoma Zlin VS Lokomotiv Moscow Prediction UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Tescoma Zlin win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Tescoma Zlin scored 9 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Tescoma Zlin scored 6 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Lokomotiv Moscow scored 15 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Lokomotiv Moscow scored 7 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 1.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Tescoma Zlin last five matches: D/W/L/L/D; Lokomotiv Moscow last five matches: W/W/W/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Tescoma Zlin and Lokomotiv Moscow scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Tescoma Zlin wins is 16.5%, the chance for a draw is 25.2% and the chance for Lokomotiv Moscow to win this game is 58.3%.


Tescoma Zlin VS Lokomotiv Moscow Prediction
The First Pick: Lokomotiv Moscow to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.