Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Tigres UANL VS Monterrey Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

Tigres UANL VS Monterrey Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 14:45:53 GMT     From: goaloo    

Tigres UANL VS Monterrey Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

Primera Division de Mexico -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Tigres UANL win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Tigres UANL scored 14 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Tigres UANL scored 9 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 1.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Monterrey scored 21 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Monterrey scored 4 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 1.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 66.67%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Tigres UANL last five matches: W/W/D/D/L; Monterrey last five matches: W/W/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Tigres UANL and Monterrey scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Tigres UANL wins is 40.1%, the chance for a draw is 30.1% and the chance for Monterrey to win this game is 29.8%.


Tigres UANL VS Monterrey Prediction
The First Pick: Tigres UANL to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.