Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Torpedo Armavir VS Druzhba Maykop Prediction Russia Division 2

Torpedo Armavir VS Druzhba Maykop Prediction Russia Division 2

Posted: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 10:10:13 GMT     From: goaloo    

Torpedo Armavir VS Druzhba Maykop Prediction Russia Division 2

Russia Division 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Torpedo Armavir win rate is 80.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Torpedo Armavir scored 24 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 2.40 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Torpedo Armavir scored 15 goals and conceded 0 goals at home, average getting 3.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Druzhba Maykop scored 7 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Druzhba Maykop scored 2 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 0.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Torpedo Armavir last five matches: D/W/D/W/W; Druzhba Maykop last five matches: L/W/W/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Torpedo Armavir and Druzhba Maykop scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Torpedo Armavir wins is 81.4%, the chance for a draw is 13.0% and the chance for Druzhba Maykop to win this game is 5.6%.


Torpedo Armavir VS Druzhba Maykop Prediction
The First Pick: Torpedo Armavir to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.