Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Tottenham Hotspur U19 VS Real Madrid U19 Prediction UEFA Youth League U19

Tottenham Hotspur U19 VS Real Madrid U19 Prediction UEFA Youth League U19

Posted: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 08:28:38 GMT     From: goaloo    

Tottenham Hotspur U19 VS Real Madrid U19 Prediction UEFA Youth League U19

UEFA Youth League U19 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Tottenham Hotspur U19 win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 100.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Tottenham Hotspur U19 scored 16 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Tottenham Hotspur U19 scored 8 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Real Madrid U19 scored 29 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 2.90 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Real Madrid U19 scored 8 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 2.67 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 66.67%.


5. Tottenham Hotspur U19 last five matches: D/L/W/D/L; Real Madrid U19 last five matches: D/L/W/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Tottenham Hotspur U19 and Real Madrid U19 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Tottenham Hotspur U19 wins is 35.6%, the chance for a draw is 26.4% and the chance for Real Madrid U19 to win this game is 38.0%.


Tottenham Hotspur U19 VS Real Madrid U19 Prediction
The First Pick: Real Madrid U19 to win
The Second Pick: Tottenham Hotspur U19 to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.