Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Tottenham Hotspur U23 VS Swansea City U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

Tottenham Hotspur U23 VS Swansea City U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

Posted: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 08:13:48 GMT     From: goaloo  

Tottenham Hotspur U23 VS Swansea City U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

England U23 Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Tottenham Hotspur U23 win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Tottenham Hotspur U23 scored 24 goals and conceded 24 goals, average getting 2.40 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Tottenham Hotspur U23 scored 17 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 3.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Swansea City U23 scored 19 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Swansea City U23 scored 10 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Tottenham Hotspur U23 last five matches: L/W/W/L/D; Swansea City U23 last five matches: W/L/D/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Tottenham Hotspur U23 and Swansea City U23 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Tottenham Hotspur U23 wins is 49.3%, the chance for a draw is 25.7% and the chance for Swansea City U23 to win this game is 25.0%.


Tottenham Hotspur U23 VS Swansea City U23 Prediction
The First Pick: Tottenham Hotspur U23 to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.