Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Tottenham Hotspur VS Barnsley Prediction England League Cup

Tottenham Hotspur VS Barnsley Prediction England League Cup

Posted: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 07:52:17 GMT     From: goaloo  

Tottenham Hotspur VS Barnsley Prediction England League Cup

England League Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Tottenham Hotspur win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Tottenham Hotspur scored 18 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Tottenham Hotspur scored 9 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 33.33%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Barnsley scored 15 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Barnsley scored 2 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 75.00%.


5. Tottenham Hotspur last five matches: D/W/W/D/L; Barnsley last five matches: L/W/D/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Tottenham Hotspur and Barnsley scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Tottenham Hotspur wins is 85.6%, the chance for a draw is 9.3% and the chance for Barnsley to win this game is 5.1%.


Tottenham Hotspur VS Barnsley Prediction
The First Pick: Tottenham Hotspur to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.