Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Tottenham Hotspur VS Bournemouth AFC Prediction English Premier League

Tottenham Hotspur VS Bournemouth AFC Prediction English Premier League

Posted: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 06:47:08 GMT     From: goaloo  

Tottenham Hotspur VS Bournemouth AFC Prediction English Premier League

English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team Tottenham Hotspur win rate is 83.33%, odds win rate is 83.33%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Tottenham Hotspur scored 21 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Tottenham Hotspur scored 6 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Bournemouth AFC scored 8 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Bournemouth AFC scored 3 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 0.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 75.00%.


5. Tottenham Hotspur last five matches: W/W/W/W/D; Bournemouth AFC last five matches: D/L/D/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 83.33% chance that Tottenham Hotspur and Bournemouth AFC scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Tottenham Hotspur wins is 78.3%, the chance for a draw is 14.1% and the chance for Bournemouth AFC to win this game is 7.6%.


Tottenham Hotspur VS Bournemouth AFC Prediction
The First Pick: Tottenham Hotspur to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.