Soccer
News
Basketball

Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Tottenham Hotspur VS West Ham United Prediction England League Cup

Tottenham Hotspur VS West Ham United Prediction England League Cup

Posted: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 08:10:13 GMT     From: goaloo    

Tottenham Hotspur VS West Ham United Prediction England League Cup

England League Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Tottenham Hotspur win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 20.00%, odd rate is 80.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Tottenham Hotspur scored 23 goals and conceded 5 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Tottenham Hotspur scored 9 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 1.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team West Ham United scored 13 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, West Ham United scored 5 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Tottenham Hotspur last five matches: W/D/W/W/W; West Ham United last five matches: L/D/W/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Tottenham Hotspur wins is 63.6%, the chance for a draw is 21.1% and the chance for West Ham United to win this game is 15.3%.


Tottenham Hotspur VS West Ham United Prediction
The First Pick: Tottenham Hotspur to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.