Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Tottenham Hotspur (w) VS Bristol Academy (w) Prediction England Continental Cup

Tottenham Hotspur (w) VS Bristol Academy (w) Prediction England Continental Cup

Posted: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 06:51:27 GMT     From: goaloo  

Tottenham Hotspur  (w) VS Bristol Academy (w) Prediction England Continental Cup

England Continental Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Tottenham Hotspur (w) win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Tottenham Hotspur (w) scored 27 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 2.70 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Tottenham Hotspur (w) scored 13 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 2.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Bristol Academy (w) scored 6 goals and conceded 25 goals, average getting 0.60 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Bristol Academy (w) scored 4 goals and conceded 12 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Tottenham Hotspur (w) last five matches: W/W/L/W/W; Bristol Academy (w) last five matches: D/W/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Tottenham Hotspur (w) and Bristol Academy (w) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Tottenham Hotspur (w) wins is 20.8%, the chance for a draw is 15.0% and the chance for Bristol Academy (w) to win this game is 64.2%.


Tottenham Hotspur (w) VS Bristol Academy (w) Prediction
The First Pick: Bristol Academy (w) to win
The Second Pick: Tottenham Hotspur (w) to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.