Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Toulouse VS Metz Prediction France Ligue 1

Toulouse VS Metz Prediction France Ligue 1

Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 08:35:42 GMT     From: goaloo    

Toulouse VS Metz Prediction France Ligue 1

France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Toulouse win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Toulouse scored 11 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Toulouse scored 8 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Metz scored 5 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 0.50 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 80.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Metz scored 2 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 0.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Toulouse last five matches: L/D/W/W/W; Metz last five matches: L/L/W/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Toulouse and Metz scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Toulouse wins is 55.0%, the chance for a draw is 26.5% and the chance for Metz to win this game is 18.5%.


Toulouse VS Metz Prediction
The First Pick: Toulouse to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.