Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > UP Plasencia VS Olivenza FC Prediction Spanish Bizkaia-Tercera Division

UP Plasencia VS Olivenza FC Prediction Spanish Bizkaia-Tercera Division

Posted: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 09:59:20 GMT     From: goaloo  

UP Plasencia VS Olivenza FC Prediction Spanish Bizkaia-Tercera Division

Spanish Bizkaia-Tercera Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team UP Plasencia win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team UP Plasencia scored 19 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, UP Plasencia scored 11 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.83 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Olivenza FC scored 9 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Olivenza FC scored 6 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. UP Plasencia last five matches: W/W/L/D/W; Olivenza FC last five matches: D/L/W/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that UP Plasencia and Olivenza FC scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that UP Plasencia wins is 59.2%, the chance for a draw is 22.2% and the chance for Olivenza FC to win this game is 18.6%.


UP Plasencia VS Olivenza FC Prediction
The First Pick: UP Plasencia to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.