Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Ubon UMT United VS Muang Thong United Prediction Thai Premier League

Ubon UMT United VS Muang Thong United Prediction Thai Premier League

Posted: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 00:07:23 GMT     From: goaloo    

Ubon UMT United VS Muang Thong United Prediction Thai Premier League

Thai Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Ubon UMT United win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 100.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Ubon UMT United scored 11 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Ubon UMT United scored 4 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 66.67%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Muang Thong United scored 25 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 2.50 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Muang Thong United scored 12 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 66.67%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Ubon UMT United last five matches: L/L/L/D/D; Muang Thong United last five matches: W/D/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Ubon UMT United and Muang Thong United scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Ubon UMT United wins is 12.9%, the chance for a draw is 17.7% and the chance for Muang Thong United to win this game is 69.4%.


Ubon UMT United VS Muang Thong United Prediction
The First Pick: Muang Thong United to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.