Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Umm Salal VS Al-Sadd Prediction Qatar League CUP

Umm Salal VS Al-Sadd Prediction Qatar League CUP

Posted: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 10:16:49 GMT     From: goaloo    

Umm Salal VS Al-Sadd Prediction Qatar League CUP

Qatar League CUP -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Umm Salal win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 40.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Umm Salal scored 16 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Umm Salal scored 10 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Al-Sadd scored 17 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Al-Sadd scored 9 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 2.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 75.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Umm Salal last five matches: L/W/L/W/D; Al-Sadd last five matches: W/L/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Umm Salal and Al-Sadd scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Umm Salal wins is 53.9%, the chance for a draw is 22.1% and the chance for Al-Sadd to win this game is 24.0%.


Umm Salal VS Al-Sadd Prediction
The First Pick: Umm Salal to win
The Second Pick: Al-Sadd to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.