Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Universidad de Concepcion VS Palestino Prediction Primera Division de Chile

Universidad de Concepcion VS Palestino Prediction Primera Division de Chile

Posted: Fri, 03 Nov 2017 10:28:12 GMT     From: goaloo    

Universidad de Concepcion VS Palestino Prediction Primera Division de Chile

Primera Division de Chile -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Universidad de Concepcion win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 50.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Universidad de Concepcion scored 13 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Universidad de Concepcion scored 6 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 16.67%, Home Draw rate is 66.67%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Palestino scored 13 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 80.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Palestino scored 5 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. Universidad de Concepcion last five matches: L/D/W/W/L; Palestino last five matches: L/L/W/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Universidad de Concepcion and Palestino scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Universidad de Concepcion wins is 45.0%, the chance for a draw is 27.3% and the chance for Palestino to win this game is 27.7%.


Universidad de Concepcion VS Palestino Prediction
The First Pick: Universidad de Concepcion to win
The Second Pick: Palestino to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.