Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > V-Varen Nagasaki VS JEF United Ichihara Chiba Prediction J-League Division 2

V-Varen Nagasaki VS JEF United Ichihara Chiba Prediction J-League Division 2

Posted: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 07:46:35 GMT     From: goaloo  

V-Varen Nagasaki VS JEF United Ichihara Chiba Prediction J-League Division 2

J-League Division 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team V-Varen Nagasaki win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 80.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team V-Varen Nagasaki scored 12 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, V-Varen Nagasaki scored 5 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team JEF United Ichihara Chiba scored 12 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, JEF United Ichihara Chiba scored 3 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 0.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. V-Varen Nagasaki last five matches: W/W/W/W/L; JEF United Ichihara Chiba last five matches: W/L/D/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 30.00% chance that V-Varen Nagasaki and JEF United Ichihara Chiba scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that V-Varen Nagasaki wins is 32.5%, the chance for a draw is 29.9% and the chance for JEF United Ichihara Chiba to win this game is 37.6%.


V-Varen Nagasaki VS JEF United Ichihara Chiba Prediction
The First Pick: JEF United Ichihara Chiba to win
The Second Pick: V-Varen Nagasaki to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.