Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Viseu VS SC Covilha Prediction Portugal Segunda Liga

Viseu VS SC Covilha Prediction Portugal Segunda Liga

Posted: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 08:33:46 GMT     From: goaloo    

Viseu VS SC Covilha Prediction Portugal Segunda Liga

Portugal Segunda Liga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Viseu win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 30.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Viseu scored 10 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Viseu scored 7 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 1.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team SC Covilha scored 12 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, SC Covilha scored 6 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Viseu last five matches: D/W/D/L/W; SC Covilha last five matches: W/W/W/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 30.00% chance that Viseu and SC Covilha scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Viseu wins is 49.6%, the chance for a draw is 29.0% and the chance for SC Covilha to win this game is 21.4%.


Viseu VS SC Covilha Prediction
The First Pick: Viseu to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.