Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Vitesse Arnhem VS Nice Prediction UEFA Europa League

Vitesse Arnhem VS Nice Prediction UEFA Europa League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:40:09 GMT     From: goaloo    

Vitesse Arnhem VS Nice Prediction UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Vitesse Arnhem win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Vitesse Arnhem scored 13 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Vitesse Arnhem scored 4 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Nice scored 12 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Nice scored 3 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 0.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Vitesse Arnhem last five matches: L/W/D/L/D; Nice last five matches: W/W/L/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Vitesse Arnhem and Nice scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Vitesse Arnhem wins is 37.9%, the chance for a draw is 27.2% and the chance for Nice to win this game is 34.9%.


Vitesse Arnhem VS Nice Prediction
The First Pick: Vitesse Arnhem to win
The Second Pick: Nice to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.