Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Vitkovice VS Frydek-Mistek Prediction Czech Republic 2.Liga

Vitkovice VS Frydek-Mistek Prediction Czech Republic 2.Liga

Posted: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 08:45:22 GMT     From: goaloo    

Vitkovice VS Frydek-Mistek Prediction Czech Republic 2.Liga

Czech Republic 2.Liga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 8 matches, home team Vitkovice win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 50.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Vitkovice scored 10 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Vitkovice scored 4 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Frydek-Mistek scored 7 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Frydek-Mistek scored 3 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 0.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Vitkovice last five matches: W/W/W/L/L; Frydek-Mistek last five matches: L/D/L/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 75.00% chance that Vitkovice and Frydek-Mistek scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Vitkovice wins is 47.4%, the chance for a draw is 27.9% and the chance for Frydek-Mistek to win this game is 24.7%.


Vitkovice VS Frydek-Mistek Prediction
The First Pick: Vitkovice to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.