Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Vitoria Guimaraes VS Konyaspor Prediction UEFA Europa League

Vitoria Guimaraes VS Konyaspor Prediction UEFA Europa League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:39:57 GMT     From: goaloo    

Vitoria Guimaraes VS Konyaspor Prediction UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Vitoria Guimaraes win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Vitoria Guimaraes scored 15 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Vitoria Guimaraes scored 8 goals and conceded 11 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Konyaspor scored 11 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Konyaspor scored 6 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Vitoria Guimaraes last five matches: W/W/L/W/L; Konyaspor last five matches: L/W/L/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Vitoria Guimaraes and Konyaspor scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Vitoria Guimaraes wins is 43.9%, the chance for a draw is 28.3% and the chance for Konyaspor to win this game is 27.8%.


Vitoria Guimaraes VS Konyaspor Prediction
The First Pick: Vitoria Guimaraes to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.