Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Votuporanguense (Youth) VS Timon ECMA Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

CSP YCVotuporanguense (Youth) VS Timon ECMA Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 10:40:32 GMT    
Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Votuporanguense (Youth) win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Votuporanguense (Youth) scored 23 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Votuporanguense (Youth) scored 16 goals and conceded 11 goals at home, average getting 3.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 0 matches, away team Timon ECMA Youth scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals, average getting 0 goals per game. Win rate is 0%, Draw rate is 0%, Loss rate is 0%.


4. In of the last 0 matches, Timon ECMA Youth scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals at away, average getting 0 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0%, Away Draw rate is 0%, Away Loss rate is 0%.


5. Votuporanguense (Youth) last five matches: L/W/W/W/W; Timon ECMA Youth last five matches: -.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Votuporanguense (Youth) and Timon ECMA Youth scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Votuporanguense (Youth) wins is 74.8%, the chance for a draw is 15.5% and the chance for Timon ECMA Youth to win this game is 9.7%.


Votuporanguense (Youth) VS Timon ECMA Youth Prediction
The First Pick: Votuporanguense (Youth) to win
The Second Pick: draw

Votuporanguense (Youth) VS Timon ECMA Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom