Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Watford U23 VS Bristol City U23 Prediction England U23 1.Liga

Watford U23 VS Bristol City U23 Prediction England U23 1.Liga

Posted: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 10:17:20 GMT     From: goaloo    

Watford U23 VS Bristol City U23 Prediction England U23 1.Liga

England U23 1.Liga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Watford U23 win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 50.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Watford U23 scored 20 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Watford U23 scored 11 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 2.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Bristol City U23 scored 16 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Bristol City U23 scored 5 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Watford U23 last five matches: L/W/L/W/L; Bristol City U23 last five matches: W/D/D/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Watford U23 and Bristol City U23 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Watford U23 wins is 42.8%, the chance for a draw is 23.9% and the chance for Bristol City U23 to win this game is 33.3%.


Watford U23 VS Bristol City U23 Prediction
The First Pick: Watford U23 to win
The Second Pick: Bristol City U23 to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.