Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Western Sydney VS Wellington Phoenix Prediction Australia A-League

Western Sydney VS Wellington Phoenix Prediction Australia A-League

Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 08:31:31 GMT     From: goaloo    

Western Sydney VS Wellington Phoenix Prediction Australia A-League

Australia A-League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Western Sydney win rate is 60.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Western Sydney scored 16 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Western Sydney scored 8 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Wellington Phoenix scored 17 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Wellington Phoenix scored 3 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 0.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. Western Sydney last five matches: D/D/D/L/D; Wellington Phoenix last five matches: W/L/D/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Western Sydney and Wellington Phoenix scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Western Sydney wins is 57.8%, the chance for a draw is 23.0% and the chance for Wellington Phoenix to win this game is 19.2%.


Western Sydney VS Wellington Phoenix Prediction
The First Pick: Western Sydney to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.