Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > ZFC Meuselwitz VS FC Lokomotive Leipzig Prediction Germany Regionalliga

ZFC Meuselwitz VS FC Lokomotive Leipzig Prediction Germany Regionalliga

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 14:41:34 GMT     From: goaloo    

ZFC Meuselwitz VS FC Lokomotive Leipzig Prediction Germany Regionalliga

Germany Regionalliga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team ZFC Meuselwitz win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team ZFC Meuselwitz scored 17 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, ZFC Meuselwitz scored 12 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 2.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team FC Lokomotive Leipzig scored 16 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, FC Lokomotive Leipzig scored 6 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. ZFC Meuselwitz last five matches: D/W/D/D/D; FC Lokomotive Leipzig last five matches: W/D/L/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 66.67% chance that ZFC Meuselwitz and FC Lokomotive Leipzig scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that ZFC Meuselwitz wins is 34.1%, the chance for a draw is 27.8% and the chance for FC Lokomotive Leipzig to win this game is 38.1%.


ZFC Meuselwitz VS FC Lokomotive Leipzig Prediction
The First Pick: FC Lokomotive Leipzig to win
The Second Pick: ZFC Meuselwitz to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.