Zorya VS Athletic Bilbao - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Zorya VS Athletic Bilbao Prediction UEFA Europa League

Zorya VS Athletic Bilbao Prediction UEFA Europa League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:40:08 GMT     From: goaloo    

Zorya VS Athletic Bilbao Prediction UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Zorya win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Zorya scored 17 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.

2. In the last 10 matches, Zorya scored 8 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.

3. In the last 10 matches, away team Athletic Bilbao scored 9 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.

4. In of the last 10 matches, Athletic Bilbao scored 4 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.

5. Zorya last five matches: D/W/L/D/D; Athletic Bilbao last five matches: D/L/D/W/D.

1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Zorya and Athletic Bilbao scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Zorya wins is 20.6%, the chance for a draw is 26.8% and the chance for Athletic Bilbao to win this game is 52.6%.

Zorya VS Athletic Bilbao Prediction
The First Pick: Athletic Bilbao to win
The Second Pick: draw

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

feed back

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.