Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
AEL Larisa VS Apollon Smirnis Prediction Greece National A

GRE D1AEL Larisa VS Apollon Smirnis Prediction Greece National A

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
Greece National A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team AEL Larisa win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team AEL Larisa scored 19 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, AEL Larisa scored 13 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 2.17 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 66.67%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Apollon Smirnis scored 11 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Apollon Smirnis scored 3 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 0.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. AEL Larisa last five matches: W/W/D/L/W; Apollon Smirnis last five matches: L/D/W/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of AEL Larisa vs Apollon Smirnis are 2.03-3.40-5.25, live odds change to 1.96-3.40-5.31. The lowest first odds are 1.67-2.75-3.50, live odds change to 1.67-2.70-3.95. The average first odds are 1.90-3.08-4.23, live average odds change to 1.85-3.01-4.75. In this game the chance that AEL Larisa wins is 49.7%, the chance for a draw is 30.6% and the chance for Apollon Smirnis to win this game is 19.7%.


AEL Larisa VS Apollon Smirnis Prediction
The First Pick: AEL Larisa to win
The Second Pick: draw

AEL Larisa VS Apollon Smirnis Prediction Greece National A

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom