Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
AFC Fylde VS Ramsbottom United Prediction England FA Vase

ENG FATAFC Fylde VS Ramsbottom United Prediction England FA Vase

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
England FA Vase -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team AFC Fylde win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team AFC Fylde scored 18 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, AFC Fylde scored 5 goals and conceded 0 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Ramsbottom United scored 21 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Ramsbottom United scored 3 goals and conceded 1 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 66.67%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. AFC Fylde last five matches: D/D/W/W/W; Ramsbottom United last five matches: D/W/D/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of AFC Fylde vs Ramsbottom United are 1.17-9.00-17.00, live odds change to 1.17-7.50-15.00. The lowest first odds are 1.11-6.50-9.60, live odds change to 1.11-6.25-10.75. The average first odds are 1.15-7.22-12.02, live average odds change to 1.15-7.06-13.10. In this game the chance that AFC Fylde wins is 79.6%, the chance for a draw is 13.0% and the chance for Ramsbottom United to win this game is 7.4%.


AFC Fylde VS Ramsbottom United Prediction
The First Pick: AFC Fylde to win
The Second Pick: draw

AFC Fylde VS Ramsbottom United Prediction England FA Vase

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom