Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
AFC Hermannstadt VS FC Viitorul Constanta Prediction Romania Liga I

ROM D1AFC Hermannstadt VS FC Viitorul Constanta Prediction Romania Liga I

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Romania Liga I -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AFC Hermannstadt got 3 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.12 with 13 points in Romania Liga I.

 

2. FC Viitorul Constanta got 8 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.2 with 28 points in Romania Liga I.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AFC Hermannstadt win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AFC Hermannstadt win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Viitorul Constanta win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AFC Hermannstadt last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/D; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. FC Viitorul Constanta last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/W; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AFC Hermannstadt wins is 25.53%, the chance for a draw is 28.55% and the chance for FC Viitorul Constanta to win this game is 45.93%.


AFC Hermannstadt VS FC Viitorul Constanta
Prediction:FC Viitorul Constanta

AFC Hermannstadt VS FC Viitorul Constanta Prediction Romania Liga I

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom