Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
AJ Auxerre VS Avenir Sportif Beziers Prediction French League Cup

FRA LCAJ Auxerre VS Avenir Sportif Beziers Prediction French League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
French League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AJ Auxerre got 1 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.15 with 3 points in France Ligue 2.

 

2. Avenir Sportif Beziers got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.7 with 4 points in France Ligue 3.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AJ Auxerre win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AJ Auxerre win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Avenir Sportif Beziers win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AJ Auxerre last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/L; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/V/U/U/O. Avenir Sportif Beziers last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/D; Handicap: W/V/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AJ Auxerre wins is 57.16%, the chance for a draw is 25.53% and the chance for Avenir Sportif Beziers to win this game is 17.31%.


AJ Auxerre VS Avenir Sportif Beziers
Prediction:AJ Auxerre

AJ Auxerre VS Avenir Sportif Beziers Prediction French League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom