Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
AS Roma VS FC Porto Prediction UEFA Champions League

UEFA CLAS Roma VS FC Porto Prediction UEFA Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team AS Roma win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 66.67%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team AS Roma scored 23 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, AS Roma scored 14 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 2.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team FC Porto scored 17 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, FC Porto scored 10 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.43 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 42.86%, Away Draw rate is 57.14%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. AS Roma last five matches: W/D/L/D/W; FC Porto last five matches: D/D/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of AS Roma vs FC Porto are 2.24-3.67-4.80, live odds change to 2.16-3.60-4.00. The lowest first odds are 1.80-3.00-3.10, live odds change to 1.83-2.98-3.20. The average first odds are 2.07-3.39-3.56, live average odds change to 2.07-3.42-3.72. In this game the chance that AS Roma wins is 46.3%, the chance for a draw is 28.0% and the chance for FC Porto to win this game is 25.7%.


AS Roma VS FC Porto Prediction
The First Pick: AS Roma to win
The Second Pick: draw

AS Roma VS FC Porto Prediction UEFA Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom