Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Ajaccio Gfco VS Chambly FC Prediction French League Cup

FRA LCAjaccio Gfco VS Chambly FC Prediction French League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
French League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ajaccio Gfco got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.18 with 0 points in France Ligue 3.

 

2. Chambly FC got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.5 with 7 points in France Ligue 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ajaccio Gfco win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ajaccio Gfco win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Chambly FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ajaccio Gfco last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Chambly FC last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/D; Handicap: V/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ajaccio Gfco wins is 36.12%, the chance for a draw is 28.71% and the chance for Chambly FC to win this game is 35.17%.


Ajaccio Gfco VS Chambly FC
Prediction:Ajaccio Gfco

Ajaccio Gfco VS Chambly FC Prediction French League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom