Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Al Ahli Jeddah VS Al-Nasr(KSA) Prediction Saudi Professional League

KSA PRAl Ahli Jeddah VS Al-Nasr(KSA) Prediction Saudi Professional League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
Saudi Professional League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Al Ahli Jeddah win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Al Ahli Jeddah scored 23 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Al Ahli Jeddah scored 10 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 2.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Al-Nasr(KSA) scored 33 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 3.30 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Al-Nasr(KSA) scored 17 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 2.83 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 16.67%.


5. Al Ahli Jeddah last five matches: W/W/D/W/W; Al-Nasr(KSA) last five matches: W/L/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al-Nasr(KSA) are 2.12-4.20-3.75, live odds change to 2.24-3.70-3.26. The lowest first odds are 1.94-3.25-3.02, live odds change to 2.02-3.30-2.87. The average first odds are 2.02-3.45-3.15, live average odds change to 2.09-3.46-3.04. In this game the chance that Al Ahli Jeddah wins is 44.3%, the chance for a draw is 26.4% and the chance for Al-Nasr(KSA) to win this game is 29.3%.


Al Ahli Jeddah VS Al-Nasr(KSA) Prediction
The First Pick: Al Ahli Jeddah to win
The Second Pick: Al-Nasr(KSA) to win

Al Ahli Jeddah VS Al-Nasr(KSA) Prediction Saudi Professional League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom