Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Al Hilal VS Al Ahli Jeddah Prediction AFC Champions League

AFC CLAl Hilal VS Al Ahli Jeddah Prediction AFC Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
AFC Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Al Hilal got 21 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.2 with 69 points in Saudi Professional League.

 

2. Al Ahli Jeddah got 17 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.4 with 55 points in Saudi Professional League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Al Hilal win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Al Hilal win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches. Al Ahli Jeddah win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 87.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Al Hilal last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap:W/W/-/-/W; Over/Under: O/O/-/-/O. Al Ahli Jeddah last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/W; Handicap: L/-/L/-/W; Over/Under: O/-/U/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Al Hilal wins is 53.52%, the chance for a draw is 24.22% and the chance for Al Ahli Jeddah to win this game is 22.25%.


Al Hilal VS Al Ahli Jeddah
Prediction:Al Hilal

Al Hilal VS Al Ahli Jeddah Prediction AFC Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom